25 May 2008

Hello Stranger!

Hiya Blog-o-nauts,

Sorry I haven't been in the blog-o-sphere much of late but life has taken me for a spin. Yours truly has gone and gotten herself a real job. Oh Lordy! After a year of unemployment I have spent the last month trying to settle in to a regular working schedule. It's wreaked havoc on my blogging lifestyle not to mention the social calendar and my sleep requirements.

Anywho - more on that another time.

Tonight I just wanted to acknowledge all the work Christian J. has done keeping things spicy for all our fans. Also to say sayonara to everyone as I am off to Moldova for two weeks to save the world...errm...I mean help a few orphans out.

Suzanne and I are getting ready to get up in like a half hour as we have to be at the airport at the crack of ridiculous. She says Hello!! (Beck - she says to tell you the foot's still swollen - do more research!!!)

So...wish me luck!!

I am relieved to tell ya that as of right now I have no anxiety, worries or fear about the upcoming two weeks. I probably have the new job to thank for that - as I am just happy to be getting away from the daily grind for a couple weeks, (good grief!! Am I pathetic or what?? Been working a month and already jonesing for a holiday?)

So...that's all I've got to say about that.

'See' you all soon. Thanks for your support. Wish me luck, keep me in your thoughts and I'll do the same for you.
Love and hugs.

-k.

No comments: