24 May 2007

Where to begin.....

Wow....only two weeks into gypsy life, still two weeks away from Ireland and we are already behind on blogging.
Doh!
I expect we'll continue breaking the last week into several entries to make it more manageable...so let me get start with this:

Teensy Tina! Whatever am I going to do without you!?!?! My little-big sister, my confidante, you make me laugh and you make me crazy! I love you to pieces and I miss you so much already. Thanks for always being so good to me, always listening, often talking my ear off, always willing to be what I need, when I need it. You are my super soul sistah and our years together as Floridians will remain a highlight of my life no matter what adventures lie ahead. Start saving your pennies Sis, cause Dublin is already begging for a visit. And even though we'll see eachother in a scant four months, I already feel a tiny bit lost without you.

-k.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome picture and great beach hair Kel.

Anonymous said...

Wow KELLY way to make a girl cry!!!! I am sooooo missing & i wish you didnt have to leave me but I know better things lay out there for you .....so hats off to you & your new adventure. I think of you often and always!!!! But I am trying to keep busy so i don't feel the pain of my loss!! love ya Sis(& Chris of course)