We are off for a three day trip to Limerick with the softball team. In honor or our destination we leave you with a few limericks:
- There once was a man from Nantucket
- Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
- But his daughter, named Nan,
- Ran away with a man
- And as for the bucket, Nantucket.
- But he followed the pair to Pawtucket,
- The man and the girl with the bucket;
- And he said to the man,
- He was welcome to Nan,
- But as for the bucket, Pawtucket.
- Then the pair followed Pa to Manhasset,
- Where he still held the cash as an asset,
- But Nan and the man
- Stole the money and ran,
- And as for the bucket, Manhasset.
Look for a blog update on Monday.