15 February 2008

Happy Anniversary

by Chris


We celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary/Valentines day with Michael & Patrice. We had a lovely dinner at the Town Bar & Grill in Dublin, then went out for drinks at 4 Dame Lane, The Market Bar and ended the evening at Copper Face Jack's

Town Bar & Grill

Someone at Copper's thought I was Dylan McGrath, the Chef from Mint...a fancy schmancy restaurant in Ranelagh.

When I told the guy that I was not the Chef from Mint, Patrice told him that although I wasn't a world class chef, he probably recognized me because I play for the New England Patriots !

He didnt believe that, of course.

We stayed out too late and drank too much but a great time was had by all. Poor Michael was the only one who had to work today, as he is quick to point out, he has a J. O. B.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You do look like that guy!

And you both look so nice! Congrats on making it 10 yrs, you guys have something remarkable and I have thought that since back in the day. When Chris used to come into GapKids and scare me with this tattoos.

"We've only just begunnnnnn"

Anonymous said...

How do you know when it is time to leave one bar and go to the next ?
Love, Helen